Hi, hi! In a world where not everything has gone smoothly this week (when does it ever?), I hope you can find a little “happy” no matter where you are in your day today! The print above (find it here) is one of my very favorite sayings and one I repeat to myself on a daily basis.
Maybe it’s putting the little ones down 10 minutes earlier so you can have a bubble bath. Maybe it’s just sitting and staring at the wall for a moment of “quiet”. Maybe it’s baking your grandmother’s famous chocolate chip cookies. Whatever it is, I hope you find your happy today!
Here are a few things making me happy…
- I’m a total genealogy nerd so I had to add this adorable family tree to my “Etsy favorites”, and I’m thinking of having one made for Blakely! Isn’t it pretty?
- These cookies make me happy.
- Me every single morning. Who else?
- I get asked quite a bit about the rug in my living room (you might spot it in my Instagram stories). It changes names a lot, but HERE it is. Super affordable, soft, cleans well.
- One of my favorite places to get outfits from for Blakely is Smocked Auctions (and they’re having a beach sale through Saturday) – everything is SO CUTE!
- This bundt cake will make my husband happy (bourbon!)
- If you need a cute summer craft, these blankets are so adorable!
- THIS baby is still making me happy. It will forever have magical unicorn status to me. :)
Have a fabulous week!