The Happy List 6/13
Hi, hi! In a world where not everything has gone smoothly this week (when does it ever?), I hope you can find a little “happy” no matter where you are in your day today! The print above (find it here) is one of my very favorite sayings and one I repeat to myself on a daily basis.
Maybe it’s putting the little ones down 10 minutes earlier so you can have a bubble bath. Maybe it’s just sitting and staring at the wall for a moment of “quiet”. Maybe it’s baking your grandmother’s famous chocolate chip cookies. Whatever it is, I hope you find your happy today!
Here are a few things making me happy…
- I’m a total genealogy nerd so I had to add this adorable family tree to my “Etsy favorites”, and I’m thinking of having one made for Blakely! Isn’t it pretty?
- These cookies make me happy.
- Me every single morning. Who else?
- I get asked quite a bit about the rug in my living room (you might spot it in my Instagram stories). It changes names a lot, but HERE it is. Super affordable, soft, cleans well.
- One of my favorite places to get outfits from for Blakely is Smocked Auctions (and they’re having a beach sale through Saturday) – everything is SO CUTE!
- This bundt cake will make my husband happy (bourbon!)
- If you need a cute summer craft, these blankets are so adorable!
- THIS baby is still making me happy. It will forever have magical unicorn status to me. :)
Have a fabulous week!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.