The Happy List is back, y’all! I know, it’s been too long. I’ve been getting the new house all painted (if you’ve been hanging out with me on SnapChat (@pizzazzerie) then you saw ALL the paint color choice decisions)! But let’s get to the good stuff. I have so many fun and happy little things to share with you today… so let’s go!
- That pineapple boat above? I can’t even. This is SUCH A CUTE IDEA.
- If you’re a mom, read this!
- These cute cakes make me happy!
- If you’re like me and want to bamboo all.the.things, then you might like this little DIY, thinking of trying it soon!
- I SO want one of these, and let’s hope I don’t kill it!
- Have you seen this cute little drink floats? I couldn’t resist ordering them.
- And this watermelon clock?! I die.
- New EMOJIS, y’all! Finally. Still not really sure why rhino and scary gorilla made it in front of flamingo, but the addition of palm to face makes up for it.
- Living in Nashville, we always take visitors to try “Nashville’s Hot Chicken” when they visit! A few places sell it here (Hattie B’s & Princes are the most famous). This dish is apparently even popping up on menus around the country! My brother (who loves to go to Hattie B’s when he visits) created a baked version! No guilt now, just amazing hot chicken! | Baked Nashville Hot Chicken
- Just ordered a “Blakely’s Bakery” sign from this cute shop to go in her playroom!
- This tassel necklace is so cute, and with Prime, you can’t beat the price!
Until next time!