It’s been way too long since I posted a happy list, y’all! I’ve been enjoying time with Blakely now that summer has arrived. We’ve been working on so many fun projects and new updates to the house that I cannot wait to show you! I’ve been keeping up with lots of you over on Instagram though, so come find me there! Without further ado, here’s the latest happy list…
- If you saw me profess my love for this hair tool on Instagram, you know I’m obsessed. It’s literally the best thing to happen to me. Read the Amazon reviews, they don’t lie! It has a long and complicated name, but HERE it is and you HAVE TO GET IT!
- If you haven’t seen this news announcer’s Facebook Page, you are welcome. She does hilarious weekly product reviews, and I’ve never laughed harder.
- Making this cake this week (we are swimming in strawberries over here)!
- Our house has a second (smaller) kitchen in the back that we are currently renovating. When we bought the house, it was a wood stained color, but all mismatched. The knobs were all falling off. It was a mess. Look for a full before/after detailed blog post coming soon, but I wanted to give a “during” update! We chose Sherwin Williams “In The Navy” as the paint. We’re currently finishing up hardware and wine fridge shopping! Do you have any recommendations for a wine fridge? Leave me a comment below!
- Totally into appetizers for dinner lately!
- This pom-pom swim cover up is so cute. I bought the black, but it comes in 8 colors!
- This dress is on rotation this summer, I’ve mentioned it before, but it’s the perfect casual t-shirt dress. And it comes in gray and olive green!
- Spent the last week perfecting these cream cheese cookies. THEY ARE SO GOOD.
- This darling set of classic children’s books makes me SO HAPPY! I have them in Blakely’s room. Anne of Green Gables was one of my very favorite books growing up, and I can’t wait until she reads it.
- Color changing cocktail? I’m in!
- Speaking of drinks – all my favorite summer cocktails!
- Last month, I traveled to Missouri for a blog retreat. THESE sandwiches, I’m still dreaming about them.
Have a great week, friends!