Breast Cancer Awareness Printables + Party Ideas
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Two very close family members have suffered through breast cancer as well as several friends. It’s a cause dear to my heart that I hope all of you will spread the word about! Host a Breast Cancer Awareness party to raise money or simply use these printables for a little gift. You can find out more about breast cancer awareness month here: NBCAM.
1. This set of breast cancer awareness printables by Chickabug is absolutely fabulous. Her party ideas are also so cute so hop on over + download!
2. A couple of years ago, I collaborated with Anders Ruff Custom Designs for a Pink Halloween (“Pink-O-Ween”) to benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation! See the full party here.
3. This gorgeous party display by Frog Prince Paperie is breathtaking! See the full party here + find the printables here!
4. Another gorgeous display of hope by Bird’s Party for Breast Cancer Awareness Month with free printables as well. See the gorgeousness here!
5. The talented Style Me Gorgeous designed this set of free printables to raise awareness too. Find them on her site here.
6. Anything in a mason jar is cute, including these Pink Ribbon Funfetti Cupcakes with breast cancer awareness labels from Love From The Oven!
7. It is October after all, incorporate breast cancer awareness into your pumpkins like these from Swell!
8. These pink ribbon cake pops are just gorgeous with the thin pink ribbon. They are by Kiss My Cakes as featured on Amy Atlas (see the full party here).
UPDATE: more pink ideas that we adore.
Pink Stitched Thank You Cards from Tiny Prints!
Pink Shimmer Tassle Garland from Studio Mucci!
Crinkle Magenta Scarf from ModCloth!
Pink Chevron iPhone Case from Tiny Prints!
Joy Holiday Photo Card from Tiny Prints!
Holiday Return Address Stickers from Tiny Prints!
Pink Bauble Necklace from Jess LC!
I hope you’ll share these ideas with friends and family so they can help spread the word about Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Thank you!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
Thank you for featuring my printables, Courtney!! What a lovely surprise! : )
Love all these ideas! Perfect for a post- Race for the Cure brunch I’m doing later this month! Hope all is well Courtney!!
Thanks for including Frog Prince Paperie in your list! Lovely group of printables for a great cause.
I’m sorry this horrible disease hit so close to home for you too! My Mom passed away from breast cancer 3 years this November. For your friends, keep fighting and smiling. It’s very near and dear to my heart too. I love these ideas! I wear pink this month and every month. #itsnotpinkitspersonal
Oh Lindsay, I’m so sorry! I can’t imagine. We will definitely keep spreading awareness and wearing pink! Love to you!