How To Make
Your dog is going to have a tail-wagging Easter with its very own Easter bone basket. Make extra baskets for your dog’s friends. Bone-Jour!
Here’s What You Need:
* 9-ounce transparent plastic tumbler
* 8 medium dog biscuits for each basket (Milk-Bone Brand or Purina Pro-Plan brands work well!)
* Hot glue gun
* Ribbon, 3/4-inch to 1-inch wide, about 24-inches of wired ribbon for each handle and bow
* Plastic Easter eggs, Easter grass, and miniature dog biscuits or treats to go in the plastic eggs
Here’s What To Do:
* Hot glue 8 medium vertically around the plastic tumbler
* Cut 14-inches of wired ribbon and hot glue as the handle. Use 10-inches of ribbon to make a bow and hot glue to the handle.
* Fill the Easter eggs with small dog treats and place in the doggie basket.
images: baskets by Phronsie’s Tables