It’s been too long since I’ve had a happy list, but there has been lots of happy over here! I’m still mid-book tour and loving every minute. I saw so many of you in Nashville for our launch, Lexington, and Dallas (Atlanta + Houston are next). It’s truly a blast to see you, and I love chatting with you in person. So many of you are quite passionate about your love for George (my dog, see more of him on Instagram). He’s quite the character. For a few other things making me oh so happy – in addition to George – read below…
- THANK YOU for those who watched my Southern Living LIVE on Facebook – you can see it here! It was an actual dream come true! See their prop room (above), isn’t it literally amazing? I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I’ve never seen more plates, dishes, wooden boards, cutlery, and alllllll the other food/tabletop items. When needed, you take it out like a library book so everything has a barcode. It was baffling and amazing. I could live in there, I loved it so! Ha! There were also kitchens everywhere with teams hurrying around to make everything so beautiful. Everyone there was so gracious, it was a dream!
- I shared these scarf-wraps recently, and lots of you loved them! They’re PERFECT for fall!
- We recently added cafe-style string lights to our backyard patio, and I’m loving them! These are the ones we bought (in green) and we picked up a timer so they turn on and off automatically in the evening. Score!
- I’m so happy it’s football season! It means alllll the fall things and tailgate treats. These football cookies have been going crazy this year!
- My daughter will LOVE making these for Halloween. Save this recipe!
- Moscow Mule Float. Enough said.
- This video is darling, what a sweet idea!
- Silhouette has a fun “grab bag” sale going on, use code PIZZAZZERIE here!
- Everything Karly posts is amazing so this pumpkin cobbler is on the list to try STAT!
- The above deliciousness is Roasted Garlic & Pumpkin Hummus from my book (snag it here, it’s on sale) and the sample recipe is being featured over on HGTV in a piece all about the book release. SO THRILLED to see the book featured by HGTV! [Photo by Evin Krehbiel from Pizzazzerie: Entertain in Style]
- I bought this as a last-minute addition to the “Santa” gifts for Blakely last year, and it is hands-down her favorite gift. In case you’re doing some early Christmas shopping!
Have a happy week, y’all!