It’s been a BIG week, friends! First, we got our brand new website LIVE! I hope you’re loving it as much as I am (see some of my fave features here). Next, I’m getting the final touches complete on the big office and prop room reveal! I can’t wait for y’all to get to see a little behind-the-scenes action. Lastly, I’m on a plane to Paris right now! AAH! It’s my first visit to Paris, and I’m ecstatic – to say the least. I’m probably trying to figure out how to sleep with my head smushed up against the tray table in front of me, but I couldn’t leave you without a Parisian style Happy List! So without further ado…
- I ordered Blakely these darling pajamas online (at Amazon at the time) and then discovered they’re made by an online French store that has the cutest items. I mean really, this right here? I can’t even handle it. Miss #babypizzazzerie isn’t on the trip with me (though I’ll miss her like crazy). This is a mother/daughter trip with my own Mom! I envision everything I buy will either be for a party or for Blakely. Ha!
- I’m really hoping we have time to make it to the Paris Flea Market! I’ll totally be on the lookout for fabulous dishes and party items. Thanks to Oh Happy Day for this amazing post!
- Macarons make me very happy so I’m pretty sure I’m going to be in heaven when I find Ladurée.
- Speaking of macarons, need these cocktail napkins STAT.
- How cute are these vintage poster-style baby shower invites? Bonjour petit bebe!
- On the Paris theme, this is a darling Parisian Farmer’s Market party. The stripes make me so happy!
- How delish does this Croque Madame look? Glad to know so many fab blogs have amazing recipes to make after I go into withdrawal when I return home!
- I love using trinket trays on my desk to hold loose paper clips and other items so this navy, white, and gold “Paris is always a good idea” tray is right down my alley!
- On the home decor front, this throw pillow and this pink and orange city map tray (above) make me very happy!
- Pretty sure I need this cookbook.
- I’ve been obsessed with the Eloise books since I was a child so you better believe I read this one all week!