A Sunset, Seaside Party Tablescape!
Hey Y’all! My summer has been busy to say the least! In addition to several weddings, I’ve been very focused on a few client projects and I’m excited to finally share one of my favorites with you – my colorful, seaside tablescape for Seagram’s Escapes (find them on Pinterest here)! When I saw the colors of the Escapes line, I was totally smitten. Not only are they delicious, but the colors are reminiscent of a seaside sunset. Visions of tablescapes danced in my head. The colorful drinks are fun, affordable, and add pops of color to any party. Take a look at my seaside tablescape for a little inspiration…and below the pictures are details for recreating the look!
It’s easy to set up a similar Seaside Soiree! Here are a few of my tips + tricks from this party.
- Choose a seaside color palette – like corals, aquas, pinks, and peaches! All the colors of the sunsets and ocean waters will make the Seagram’s drinks really pop and have your guests feeling like they’re sitting beachside!
- Fabric is a great way to start your table. A coral-orange fabric is topped with a pretty seaside printed fabric as a runner. Head to your local fabric stores for unique prints and colors!
- Use a large glass vase or bowl as an easy centerpiece and drink-holder! Keep it simple with a chic centerpiece that holds up the colorful bottles. Fill it with ice and ta-da! Guests can easily pick out their favorite drinks without leaving the table.
- Flowers always make a table more fun so a variety of peach and pink gladiolus were displayed in a blue rope vase. Any vase will do, however, and you can always add a hint of the theme by wrapping with nautical rope or ribbon!
- Serve up light appetizers (we served cantaloupe and cheese straws because they matched the colors and were delicious) before dinner to get everyone mixing and mingling. For menu ideas with Seagram’s, visit here.
- Have fun!
P.S. If you follow me on Instagram (@Pizzazzerie), I shared a little behind-the-scenes “Instagram Video” of the tablescape set-up!
Disclaimer: Seagram’s is a client of Courtney Whitmore but all opinions expressed are her own. Please drink responsibly!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
Gorgeous! I love all of the coral.
Thank you so much!!
This is gorgeous! I love it!
Thanks for the sweet comment! I appreciate it!
Awesome table! Love the colors! Wondering about the plates? Where did you find them? I need them for my patio table!!!
Hi Lynnie! The bottom scallop plates are from Target (not sure if they still have them but worth a shot!) and the white and purple top plates were a lucky HomeGoods find but you could easily use plain white and a pop of color from a bright purple napkin!
Too gorgeous! Love all the colors, vibrant but they don’t “scream” at me.
You are amazing! Awesome job!
Haha, I know what you mean! Thanks for the sweet comment!
How colorful, fun and beautiful! You could do a non-alcoholic version for with something like Izzes
Thanks for the comment!
The cuteness of all of this is insane!!
Oh thank you Jenna!! So sweet!
OH my goodness love! I want those blue cups. Where are they from?? The oversized martini glass used as an ice bucket just kills me! You have the best ideas!
You’re so sweet, Rebekah! The blue cups were just lucky finds from HomeGoods! Thanks for such a sweet comment!
I just LOVE the colors of this set up! So fresh and summery! Gorgeous work!
Thank you Glory! Means a lot coming from you!
ooooo I love the bright fun colors!!! great job lady!
Thank you so much!! The colors are my fave party too :)
I love the gladiolas! I have been looking all over my stores in Florida for them and just don’t see them the way you use to. Did you have to order them online? What a beautiful table scape. You are so talented!
Hi Nancy! We found these at our local Kroger Grocery Store! I guess we got lucky!
I love the colors!! I am so in love with the color trends right now, the blues, oranges and the whole ocean feel. Beautiful Job!! You inspired me for the small family gathering I am having this weekend. :)
Hi Katie! Thanks so much, I’m so excited that you were inspired by the party! Have fun this weekend!
Love Love Love it!! The beautiful colors really make this theme pop!! Nice job!
Thank you, Melissa!
I’m in LOVE with every detail of this table, but am totally swooning over the fabric used for the table runner!! LOVE!
I love the colors, everything is so beautiful! Just got your book yesterday! Love it!
The colors! The beautiful, vibrant colors! This is just amazing!
So colorful and perfect for summer. It will be summer here in Australia in a few months so something like this could be the way to go!
Hello there, You’ve performed a great job. I will unquestionably stumbleupon that and in my see recommend to my girlfriends. I’m certain they shall be benefited from this web site.
Where did you find the multi colored carafe’s? Love them!!