Host a Blue Bunny Ice Cream Social Party!
If there is one thing I love – it’s ICE CREAM! It’s the perfect party treat, comes in delicious flavors, and always helps beat that summer heat. I’m oh so thrilled to have partnered with Blue Bunny Ice Cream this summer to share some fun and easy ways to entertain with this all-American treat. You might have even seen some pics of my trip to their HQ earlier this summer on Instagram! I have loved working with such a fantastic company who is passionate about their products. They have some super-delicious new flavors out that you have got to try (Caramel Fudge Brownie Sundae anyone?). Plus, they have partnered with Make-A-Wish, an organization near and dear to my heart, to grant wishes to well-deserved children.
Get inspired with a little tour through this Blue Bunny Ice Cream Social Party! And check below for more of their newest products (so yum)!
Hosting a special ice cream party and want another fun idea? Set up a cute place setting table for kids (or adults!). Here’s mine in orange and yellow. It’s a nice compliment to the dessert-bar style party table. You can easily pick your favorite colors and set up a few outdoor tables for ice cream eatin’! Individual buckets hold all the fixings and even a fun little favor too!
My Fave Ice Cream Social Party Tips
- Pick a bright + fun tablecloth! Hit up the fabric store for bold stripes or polka dots. It always makes a party POP!
- Fill glass vases and jars with fun toppings and even cones (serve up a variety like mini cones for kids and waffle cones too).
- Balloons make every party more fun. Display them by tying to your glass jars!
- Fun wooden spoons with cute stamped designs add a little ‘pizzazz’ to the social!
- Use simple white dishes with brightly colored napkins.
- Cake stands can help display toppings and cones!
- Pick up inexpensive buckets at the craft store for fun “plates”.
- Free printable signs are perfect for labeling ice cream and novelties. Get yours free (below)!
Click Here to get your free printable set! It contains all the printable paper goodies you need for hosting a delicious Ice Cream Social Party! (For Personal Use Only)
Check out Blue Bunny’s Newest Ice Cream Treats!
Mini Swirls Caramel Cones
Chocolate Lovers Premium Ice Cream Sandwiches
All Natural Frozen Yogurt Chocolate Fudge Brownie
All Natural Frozen Yogurt White Mint Chocolate Chunk
Premium Ice Cream Caramel Fudge Brownie Sundae
Birthday Party Premium Ice Cream Sandwiches
…AND MORE!! Click here to learn more.
Not sure where Blue Bunny is sold in your area? Click here to find out!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
What an adorable and colorful party! Love all the details! I love ice cream too and so many yummy varieties:)
How beautiful! Love the orange and yellow color combination. Really darling Courtney!
Where did you find the orange & white and yellow & white striped pails? my cousin is dying to get some :)