Host an Ice Cream Social Party!
It’s summertime! Celebrate the season by throwing an ice cream social party. Whether it’s neighbors, friends, or just family, we hope you’ll find lots of ice cream inspiration with these tips and photos. Blue Bunny Ice Cream is our go-to for all things ice cream from adorable mini cones and tasty ice cream sandwiches to the absolute best flavors like Bunny Tracks and Banana Split! See how we incorporated all our fave Blue Bunny flavors into our ice cream social party…with photos by Evin Photography!
TOP ICE CREAM SOCIAL TIPS
- Set up an “ice cream” stand with fun striped fabric and a scallop overhang. Attach colorful ribbon bows for added decoration. We chose a bright aqua + yellow color scheme for a fun summery feel!
- Include a variety of cups and bowls (even waffle bowls!) for your guests to enjoy. We loved using sturdy baking liners as mini cups for the kids. They’re the perfect size! Look for them in polka dot or stripes!
- Set cones around on cake stands for a pretty (and functional!) centerpiece decoration.
- Keep hands clean by wrapping scrapbook paper in fun patterns around the cones for a cute cone- wrapper.
- Blue Bunny ice cream is delicious on its own but it’s always fun to include a few toppings so guests can build the ultimate sundae! We love nuts, chocolate chips, sprinkles, coconut, and cherries!
- Line plain trays with patterned scrapbook paper for an extra punch of color and easy clean-up!
- Fill clear glass containers with sprinkles and adorn with a bow for pretty decoration!
- Always include a water station for guests to enjoy after all that ice cream!
Here is a list of the ice cream flavors we enjoyed at our ice cream social! You can find a full list of Blue Bunny Products here on their website and a store locator here.
Super Fudge Brownie premium ice cream
Banana Spilt premium ice cream
Bunny Tracks premium ice cream
Peanut Butter Panic premium ice cream
Chocolate Lovers Ice Cream Sandwich
Birthday Party Ice Cream Sandwich
Caramel Mini Swirl Cones
We hope you’re inspired to throw a fabulous ice cream social this summer! Be sure to add Blue Bunny ice cream to the mix for the perfect ice cream party!
Photography: Evin Photography| Styling: Pizzazzerie
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
Soo cute Courtney! Baby Pizzazzerie is going to have the best parties!
BEAUTIFUL party! I recognize that little girl in the first picture, it’s Claire Callaway’s daughter Maddie Laine!! It immediately made me click on this post! I really love this!
It sure is!! Do you know her? Small world!