I’m sharing my spring brunch with Target Home as part of a campaign for Socialstars #TargetCrowd!
If you’ve been a long-time Pizzazzerie reader, then you know I’m a huge COLOR lover. A gorgeous color palette is always my favorite inspiration for a tablescape design. So when I was deciding on a “look” for a spring brunch party, I instantly fell in love with the soft peach and mint pretties at Target. They are so perfect for everything from a spring brunch to a baby or bridal shower. Plus, the items are versatile enough to go from table to home once the party is over! All the items you see on the tablescape came from Target too! Yep, all of it. So while you’re hopping over to Target to snag some of the fabulous Lilly Pulitzer items this weekend, pick up some of these gorgeous pieces too. I think this party is just “sweet as a peach” so take a look and check out my details (and links!) to set the table and recreate the look below…
SETTING THE TABLE
- I was inspired by the cane pattern of the mint trays and lanterns which tied together perfectly with the light bead chargers and pillows. It was also fitting for an outdoor spring party!
- White dinner plates pop on top and can be used for multiple celebrations year-round! They are my go-to entertaining dishes for every season.
- The mint cane detail trays are such a versatile table piece (these are also super affordable) and I love how they are the perfect holder for champagne glasses, appetizers, lanterns, etc.
- Provide each guest a sweet little favor that doubles as table decor! I fell in love with the mini peony stem in glass vases. They’re the perfect size for guests to take home and display on a desk or side table after the party!
- Larger peach peony stems (you’ll find lots of colors of these at Target) were the perfect centerpiece. I wanted to add in more peachy sweetness so I filled a hurricane vase with fresh peaches and nestled the peony stems inside. If adding fresh blooms as well, simply place a smaller glass vase with water and set inside the peaches. Extra leaves from the peony stems added greenery details when tucked under plates around the table! We all felt like we were sitting in a blooming garden!
- Mimosas are always a fitting signature cocktail for brunch so of course a peach mimosa in cute champagne glasses was a must! The cute metal beverage dispenser served them up in style. I added a simple “peach mimosas” hang tag and you can download it below if you’d like to use it too!
- Jute string (found in the entrance $1 section) was the perfect detail to tie around flatware and napkins as well as around the dispenser and centerpiece.
- I served up food in these serving bowls that I just love! The color is gorgeous!
- Add pops of color with decorative pillows to keep chairs comfy and cute! I love how these (seen in mint and coral) tied the colors of the party together!
PEACH MIMOSA RECIPE
3 cups peach juice
3 cups orange juice
1 bottle champagne
peach slices for garnish
Combine chilled orange juice and peach juice with champagne. Pour into glasses and garnish with a peach slice! For another fun detail, tie coordinating ribbon onto bamboo skewers and use as a drink stirrer!
I hope you’re inspired to recreate the look. Pick out your favorite elements or set it exactly like mine above! However you decide to get inspired this spring, there is one thing for certain, the Target spring items are on point! Enjoying tapping into your inner “hostess with the mostess” this spring!