A Party at the Beach, Pizzazzerie Style!
I am determined to get to the beach this summer and throw a little beach shindig. I grew up in the Carolinas so the beach was always nearby but Nashville is landlocked. That’s not stopping me this summer, however! I’ve partnered up to share my favorite items for a beach day from Target! They’re personally my go-to for..oh..almost everything so this was an easy and fun project. I especially love their colorblocked beach towels (oh cuteness) seen above. Perfect for the pool or patio sunning too!
Isn’t it fabulous? I love the colors, so relaxing and spa-like. Perfect for the pool or beach! The coral version is also cute.
Color Blocked Beach Towel
Top Tips for Beach Parties
- No no to glass! Bare feet and glass don’t mix. That doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice cute party glasses. Try these polycarbonate margarita glasses! This also goes for flatware and plates too.
- Color! Whether it’s a blend of turquoise and aquas or corals and oranges, pick a few of your favorite hues to keep the party’s look cohesive.
- Easy to eat food is key. Keep it simple with skewer sticks of veggies and fruit, mini sandwiches, bite sized treats, push-up pops, etc. That way you can hit the beach for a walk with your snack too!
- Fun and games! Some of us don’t mind just sitting and relaxing on the beach but others might want a little game action. So be sure to include a volleyball, football, etc in your gear!
- Music! Don’t blast it too loud but some fun music keeps the party lively. Try a small radio or audio system.
- Pack extra sunscreen for anyone that forgot theirs! And big cute floppy straw hats are a must.
It’s Time For Springtime.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
Fun! Those towels might be in my hands by the end of the weekend….