Are you hosting a Western or Cowboy Birthday Party? You’ve come to the right place! I’m sharing lots of tips and inspiration for your wild wild west cowboy party!
Cowboy parties are some of my very favorite birthday parties for kids! If you’re hosting a cowboy birthday party, you’ve come to the right place!
Cowboy Birthday Party Decorations
- Red & White Check Tablecloths
- Hay Bales (you can often find these at craft stores like Michaels or Hobby Lobby)
- Kids Cowboy Hats
- Toy Horses
I have lists of cowboy decorations and food ideas below, but whether you’re hosting the party at your own home or out at a barn, farm or even just the park, start out with your party table. Let the party table be the central focal-point of the decorations!
Layer a red and white check tablecloth over a white tablecloth and decorate around it with lots of hay bales.
Cowboy Party Food Ideas
- BBQ/Fried chicken
- Pasta salad in mini mason jars
- Drinks (root beer shown here) in western cowboy boot glasses! Add red and white striped straws!
- Cowboy-Themed Cupcakes (red velvet shown here)
Cowboy Birthday Party Favors
For favors you can do lots of fun ideas! First, don’t feel like you have to give a favor. The cowboy hat can absolutely serve as a favor. But if you want to give something else, here are a few ideas!
- Cowboy Hats
- Trail Mix Treats
- Cowboy themed cookies/treats
- Toy Horses
Credits – Tori Ava Photography