Hi, Y’all! As many of you know, I love supporting small shops and handmade goods! I can get sucked in to Etsy and an hour later, I’m added $200 worth of darling items to my cart. Oops! From baby-related items to cute motivational art prints, I can always find what I need on Etsy. If you’ve never shopped there, well…you’re in for a treat. I hope you can block off the next 2 hours.
I included a few entertaining-related faves, but I couldn’t help but add in a few non-party related favorites as well. All these shops are fabulous for gift ideas too, favorite these for the upcoming holidays!
9 Etsy Shops to Add to Your Favorites!
1. Sweetapolita: You might have noticed my obsession with this darling sprinkle shop over on Instagram recently. I can’t help it, I’m smitten with these hand-mixed sprinkle creations. Oh the possibilities for darling sprinkle-topped party treats! FAVE ITEM: Pastel Dreams Sprinkle Medley
2. Jeanette Zeis: Gorgeous handmade pottery from cute cupcake stands to customized cake stands. The colors are dreamy, and the personalized cake stands are perfect for bridal shower gifts, weddings, baby christenings, birthdays, you name it! FAVE ITEM: Custom Cake Stands
3. Valek Rolling Pins: I am quite obsessed with the possibilities for these personalized rolling pins. You know I love anything personalized! From cute tiny patterns to words or names, roll these on sugar cookies or even clay for pottery! FAVE ITEM: Personalized Rolling Pins
4. Julie Song Ink: I have a watercolor painting of Julie’s in my office, and I adore it. Her floral prints are gorgeous. I can picture a bridal shower bar cart decorated with her designs. Check out her cute gold coasters too. FAVE ITEM: Pink Peony Watercolor
5. Layered & Long: It’s easy to see why this shop is consistently one of the top shops on Etsy! Gorgeous and dainty necklaces that can be personalized too. I have one of the skinny bar necklaces and love it! FAVE ITEM: Bar Necklace
6. Linea Carta: The love of calligraphy isn’t going anywhere anytime soon! This kit is a fabulous way to get started with calligraphy, and it contains everything you need making it a wonderful gift idea too! FAVE ITEM: Calligraphy Starter Kit
7. Sip Sip Hooray: The perfect go-to for customized koozies and cups for parties, I love this cute shop! I really love the plastic cups (fun for bachelorette or birthday parties) too! FAVE ITEM: My Favorite Position is CEO Mug
8. Monograms 4 Ever: My little Blakely sports the adorable pink seersucker toddler backpack from this shop. The shop owner is sweet as pie, shipping is fast, and you know every girl needs to own something with their monogram on it! FAVE ITEM: Seersucker Toddler Backpack
9. Pencil Shavings Studio: Calling all my color lovers, this shop is for you! Preppy iphone cases, fun pencils, lucite trays, and more. These cute items make the perfect gift for new college students, birthdays, you name it! FAVE ITEM: Preppy Striped Phone Case
Do you have an Etsy shop or a favorite I should know about? Leave me a comment and a link, I’d love to check it out!