8 Super Bowl Party Recipes+ Ideas!
These recipes are perfect for a party but if you’re just taking it easy with the fam for the big game, these are still great recipes and ideas for a small crowd too!
1. Make it a sandwich night with these easy football club sandwiches I created for ForRent.com!
2. Mini foods are perfect for guests to eat during the big game. These taco bites are a huge hit! See more including a recipe here.
3.Crispy Oven Chicken Fingers: Keep it healthier this Super Bowl by making baked chicken fingers instead of fried chicken wings! I love this recipe from Country Living!
4. DIY Coasters: AstroTurf cut into circles makes easy coasters that are perfect for your football party! via RealSimple.
5. Meatball Parmigiana Sliders: Recipe via Delish.com
6.Super Bowl “Sundaes”: Oh my goodness, if these are not the cutest sundaes I have ever seen. Katrina’s Kitchen is so talented, check it out here!
7. Football Cookies: No Super Bowl party is complete without a cookies! Try these simple football cookies from Taste of Home.
8. Pepperoni Pizza: I found this simple idea here and couldn’t help but share it! Just arrange pepperoni in a football shape on a cheese pizza (you could even use a delivered cheese pizza). Cut mozzarella for the seams, pop in the oven for 5 minutes to warm, and voila! What a genius idea for Super Bowl parties!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
I love the chalkboard table in the first pic, what a clever idea! Everything looks yummy, thanks for the ideas Courts!
Fun ideas! I love the astroturf coasters, but the football pizza is my favorite!
looks like I want to try 3 and 7.
Thanks for the super bowl sundae love, Courtney :) xoxo- K
The oven-baked chicken fingers look yummy.
I agreee! Will have to try those out STAT!
Without these vitamins, your hair can strip away the structure of hair.
Take naps coconut oil hair growth during the day. Or
you can have little snacks, choosing from the list of well-marketed
stop hair loss. For smoother and much less flaky skin, you now know
how to take care of it, like skin coconut oil hair growth care,
vitamin E improves scalp circulation, Biotin produces Keratin, Inositol keeps
hair follicles active. Although some studies indicate that the saturated fats contribute to
Hello there, You’ve done an incredible job. I’ll certainly digg it
and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be
benefited from this site.
Hello, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your website in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some
overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads
up! Other then that, awesome blog!
What’s up friends, how is everything, and what you desire to say concerning this article, in my view its genuinely awesome in support of me.