These recipes are perfect for a party but if you’re just taking it easy with the fam for the big game, these are still great recipes and ideas for a small crowd too!
1. Make it a sandwich night with these easy football club sandwiches I created for ForRent.com!
2. Mini foods are perfect for guests to eat during the big game. These taco bites are a huge hit! See more including a recipe here.
3.Crispy Oven Chicken Fingers: Keep it healthier this Super Bowl by making baked chicken fingers instead of fried chicken wings! I love this recipe from Country Living!
4. DIY Coasters: AstroTurf cut into circles makes easy coasters that are perfect for your football party! via RealSimple.
5. Meatball Parmigiana Sliders: Recipe via Delish.com
7. Football Cookies: No Super Bowl party is complete without a cookies! Try these simple football cookies from Taste of Home.
8. Pepperoni Pizza: I found this simple idea here and couldn’t help but share it! Just arrange pepperoni in a football shape on a cheese pizza (you could even use a delivered cheese pizza). Cut mozzarella for the seams, pop in the oven for 5 minutes to warm, and voila! What a genius idea for Super Bowl parties!