Back to School Treat: Chalkboard Pops!
Can you believe it’s time for back to school already? I always had bittersweet memories of the last few weeks of summer break. On one hand, I was so sad to see those carefree days gone, I also absolutely loved getting new school supplies. Something about a brand new set of markers and notebooks was so exciting. I couldn’t wait to pick our my “outfit” for the first day of school too. Oh, to be in school again! I never thought I’d actually MISS it!
Cheer up your little ones who are sad to see summer on the way out with this easy back to school treat: chalkboard pops. I created these with easy-to-find items like candy melts and lollipop sticks. They’re cute with or without the sticks too. And delicious too!
STEPS TO MAKE CHALKBOARD POPS
1. Melt black Candy Melts® in a microwavable bowl (following the instructions on the bag).
2.Pour into the lollipop molds and lollipop sticks.
3. Let sit until cool or place in refrigerator or freezer for a few minutes. Pop our your lollipops!
4. Melt the white Candy Melts® and pour into a pastry bag fitted with a #2 tip.
5. Write A+, Aa, Bb, 123 or desired message with white Candy Melts®.
6. Optional: Add ribbon to lollipop sticks.
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
omg… very tempting… This recipe is new for me… Bookmarked ! I am gonna try this for sure