The Happy List 10/24
You know those weeks where you think it’ll be pretty calm, but then you get down into it and it becomes a zoo? This week was nutsssss. Hence why The Happy List is up a bit late. Wild week. Anyway, the photo above is a recent shoot that I love! Confetti, clear cake stands, and pretty cupcakes make an instant party!
- Blakely is starting to love Cookie Monster. These treats would send over over the moon!
- This new gold flatware set from CB2 looks gorgeous! Love the modern look!
- Kate Spade released a home line. There goes all my money for the rest of my life. Oh.My.Word! LOOK AT THIS DESK. Don’t look at that price though.
- I got this baby bar cart….er….mocktail cart, haha, for Miss Blakely! I’m obsessed.
- Obsessed with these darling plates. Need to get them!
- Just discovered this etsy shop and it’s totally a new fave! (check out the cute label below!)
- I don’t know if I’ve listed this one before, but if you don’t know about spoonflower yet, you are welcome. It is awesome!
- If you are looking for a fave fall cocktail… you have GOT to make this!
- Free Halloween Printables, here you go!
- How cute are these apple cheese balls?
Have a great rest of your weekend friends!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
That cupcake photo is gorgeous! Love the black and white with all the color!
THANK YOU, Carrie!!! :)