The Happy List…Halloween Edition!
Happy Day Before Halloween! Happy List time, y’all! Apologies for the radio silence around here this week. I may or may not have put my house on the market in about 36 hours and purchased another home. I wasn’t even remotely thinking of moving (just 10 minutes away) but a house popped up that I fell in love with! All contingent on my sale so consider me the queen of Febreeze + Clorox as I try to keep my house clean for showings (with a toddler and puppy). Whew, don’t worry though….lots of MAJOR cuteness happening behind the scenes for upcoming holiday inspiration!
- BEEhold…my cute little Bumblebee Blakely above! I originally bought her this lamb costume but she think it’s part devil or something, but we’ve all fallen in love with her “buzzing” around!
- If you happen to have leftover Halloween candy (and don’t eat it all yourself..) then these should definitely be on the to-make list!
- Make a playlist with these jams while you
eatpass out all the candy.
- If your little one is Cookie Monster (or just happens to really love cookie monster) then here you go!
- Last minute Halloween cocktails? Got you covered here and here.
- This idea is super cute last-minute Halloween decoration for a kid’s room, office, school hallway, etc!
- Today happens to be National Candy Corn Day…hot fitting! Here’s a cute idea for using candy corn as a table runner that I created for Bath & Body Works this year! (below)
- Sort of dying over these pun-kins.
- Watching scary movies for Hallloween? Make this fun treat!
- Not Halloween related whatsover but OMG, Restoration Hardware’s Teen line is ahhhmazing. Not a teen and don’t even care!
Have a FAB Halloween!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
The Nashville real estate market is crazy right now. With that being said I’ve been stalking a home I really just want. Tempted to leave a note and say please sell, I’ll even send my hubby to help you move. ; ) Best of luck.
Haha! I LOVE that idea :)
I am OBSESSED with the RH Teen line!! I requested the catalogue and the emails just to be able to swoon daily!
I hope everything goes well with the house. Blakely is just the cutest. I hope she has a great time trick or treating. BTW, that table runner for B&BW is really clever. I’m sure they were thrilled with the shoot.
Love the expression on Blakely’s face.