Happy Day Before Halloween! Happy List time, y’all! Apologies for the radio silence around here this week. I may or may not have put my house on the market in about 36 hours and purchased another home. I wasn’t even remotely thinking of moving (just 10 minutes away) but a house popped up that I fell in love with! All contingent on my sale so consider me the queen of Febreeze + Clorox as I try to keep my house clean for showings (with a toddler and puppy). Whew, don’t worry though….lots of MAJOR cuteness happening behind the scenes for upcoming holiday inspiration!
- BEEhold…my cute little Bumblebee Blakely above! I originally bought her this lamb costume but she think it’s part devil or something, but we’ve all fallen in love with her “buzzing” around!
- If you happen to have leftover Halloween candy (and don’t eat it all yourself..) then these should definitely be on the to-make list!
- Make a playlist with these jams while you
eatpass out all the candy.
- If your little one is Cookie Monster (or just happens to really love cookie monster) then here you go!
- Last minute Halloween cocktails? Got you covered here and here.
- This idea is super cute last-minute Halloween decoration for a kid’s room, office, school hallway, etc!
- Today happens to be National Candy Corn Day…hot fitting! Here’s a cute idea for using candy corn as a table runner that I created for Bath & Body Works this year! (below)
- Sort of dying over these pun-kins.
- Watching scary movies for Hallloween? Make this fun treat!
- Not Halloween related whatsover but OMG, Restoration Hardware’s Teen line is ahhhmazing. Not a teen and don’t even care!
Have a FAB Halloween!