Hi, friends! How are we? Are we ready for another year? Or still wearing onesie pajamas around the house breaking down boxes from Christmas? I’m a little bit of both, but I’m excited to dive in to what plans to be a very exciting year. After polling lots of followers on Instagram Stories, I found that you’re most excited to see everyday DIY ideas, more savory options, and a good mix of recipes and tablescapes. Ask and you shall receive! While I’m gearing up to shoot lots of new content, I wanted to pop in with a new happy list. A simple list of things that make me happy – one of my favorite series here on the blog.
- Kalen Reacts. He reacts to cooking videos and will have tears streaming down your face.
- SO many of you messaged me that you received the book for Christmas. Thank you to everyone, especially those that took a moment to leave a review on Amazon (they really help, friends)!
- I’m currently reading The One Thing and The Wisdom of Sundays (from Oprah). So far so good so if you’re in the need for a little motivation, these are winners!
- I adore motivational quotes. The copper foil quote above is from Etsy, you can find the print here!
- Splurged on this Bobbi Brown set (I’m not one to ever spend a lot on products like this) but it’s genuinely amazing. Worth it!
- This was a dinner winner this week for the family!
- This sweet little video gives me all the feelings! A+ UPS!
- Also, this Dad taking his little one to get shots. So cute!
- These earrings continuously make me happy. BEST GIFT EVER.
- I love a good home tour!
- Making this for the Super Bowl this year. Yes, I KNOW it’s still a long way away, but I start thinking about the food very early since that’s the only reason I watch it anyway.
- This post is going nuts on the blog lately, lots of husband’s must have birthdays coming up?!
I’ll leave you with a little more motivation to dive right into this new year!
“You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands – your own.” – Mark Victor Hansen
“Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” —George Herbert
“Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” —Sam Levenson