Enjoy a backyard cookout this spring! No matter what the occasion, add a little fun to your table with these bottle aprons! Pick out a fabric that matches your theme! Another idea? Give each guest a different color and you won’t mix up drinks! These are super cute monogrammed too!
Here’s What You Need:
* 1/3 yard of fabric = 10 to 12 aprons
* Bias tape, double fold = one package is 4 yards of tape = edges 3 aprons
* Thread and scissors
Here’s What To Do:
* Cut the desired number of aprons and pockets out of fabric
* Hand or machine sew the bias tape around the edge of the fabric
* Sew the pocket (straw holder) to the apron down both sides and across the bottom leaving the top open.
Tablescape by Phronsie’s Tables