Guess what today is? Oh, just the first day of NATIONAL ICE CREAM MONTH. Holy moly, the best food month ever. So it’s only fitting that I share a totally cute + delicious mini ice cream dessert with you, right? Right. Get read for peanut butter sundae parfaits!
Let the kids help create these cute and delicious sundae parfaits! They have all your favorite flavors of a sundae in a deconstructed parfait style! This is an easy, ready-in-minutes recipe that kids can help make for an easy weeknight dessert or dessert for a fun celebration! Let your kids pick their favorite toppings and sprinkles to create the perfect parfait with Blue Bunny’s Peanut Butter Panic ice cream! I love how customizable these cutie parfaits are for busy moms and kids. Pick your favorite mix-ins and get parfait-ing!
The parfaits are a breeze to make! I love layered desserts because they are easy to customize for your favorite flavors too.
Learn how to make the Sundae Parfaits below…
- Blue Bunny Peanut Butter Panic Ice Cream
- 6 Waffle or Sugar Cones
- Chocolate cake or brownies
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Maraschino cherries or sprinkles for garnish
- Break up waffle cones, chocolate cake or brownies, and chocolate chip cookies into bite-size pieces and place in individual containers or cupcake cups for easy parfait-building. Pick your favorite cake or cookie flavors to customize this treat for your kids!
- Layer ice cream, waffle cone pieces, cake pieces, and cookie pieces into mini parfait glasses (any small glass or bowl will also work). Let the kids help pick their layers!
- Garnish with a cupcake pom-topper, maraschino cherry, or sprinkles for some festive fun!
TIP: Other fun mix-in ideas: pretzels, chocolate candies, marshmallows, graham crackers, fudge sauce,caramel sauce, etc!
Thanks to Blue Bunny for sponsoring this sweet dessert idea! All opinions expressed are my own.