Guess what today is? Oh, just the first day of NATIONAL ICE CREAM MONTH. Holy moly, the best food month ever. So it’s only fitting that I share a totally cute + delicious mini ice cream dessert with you, right? Right.
Let the kids help create these cute and delicious sundae parfaits! They have all your favorite flavors of a sundae in a deconstructed parfait style! This is an easy, ready-in-minutes recipe that kids can help make for an easy weeknight dessert or dessert for a fun celebration! Let your kids pick their favorite toppings and sprinkles to create the perfect parfait with Blue Bunny’s Peanut Butter Panic ice cream! I love how customizable these cutie parfaits are for busy moms and kids. Pick your favorite mix-ins and get parfait-ing!
The parfaits are a breeze to make! I love layered desserts because they are easy to customize for your favorite flavors too.
Learn how to make the Sundae Parfaits below…
- Blue Bunny Peanut Butter Panic Ice Cream
- 6 Waffle or Sugar Cones
- Chocolate cake or brownies
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Maraschino cherries or sprinkles for garnish
- Break up waffle cones, chocolate cake or brownies, and chocolate chip cookies into bite-size pieces and place in individual containers or cupcake cups for easy parfait-building. Pick your favorite cake or cookie flavors to customize this treat for your kids!
- Layer ice cream, waffle cone pieces, cake pieces, and cookie pieces into mini parfait glasses (any small glass or bowl will also work). Let the kids help pick their layers!
- Garnish with a cupcake pom-topper, maraschino cherry, or sprinkles for some festive fun!
TIP: Other fun mix-in ideas: pretzels, chocolate candies, marshmallows, graham crackers, fudge sauce,caramel sauce, etc!
Thanks to Blue Bunny for sponsoring this sweet dessert idea! All opinions expressed are my own.