Summer in the south is full of one of my favorite flavors: blackberries! I recently styled an entire blackberry treat table that I look forward to sharing super soon but meanwhile, how about a blackberry mojito to save the day? I love the tartness of the lime with the sweet blackberries. It’s the perfect combo for a signature summer cocktail. Whether you serve these up at a wedding or enjoy one after a long work day, it’s oh-so-refreshing and sure to hit the spot.
I love adding a little pizzazz to drinks so these DIY Stir Sticks were a no brainer. Cute blackberry printable on a stir stick? Done! And because I love y’all oh so much, you can download your own to print and make. It couldn’t be easier and adds a charming little touch, don’t ya think? Simply cut and hot glue onto a skewer stick (tip: find long bamboo skewers in the grilling aisle). Download the file below…
Click here to download the Free Printable Blackberry Drink Stirrers!
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 4 tablespoons sugar or simple syrup – to taste
- 3 ounces rum
- 1 cup club soda
- lime blackberries, and mint for garnish
- Fill two glasses with blackberries and mint leaves. Muddle by crushing with end of wooden spoon to release flavors and oils.
- Add sugar and fill with ice.
- Pour rum on top and fill with club soda.
- Garnish with lime wedge, blackberries, and sprig of mint!
You might also love my Blackberry Sangria!