Summer Beach Inspired Dinner Party
Summer entertaining season is in full swing so it’s time to grab your friends and enjoy a beach inspired dinner party! Pier 1 asked me to do just that and naturally I said ABSOLUTELY! From planning out my inspiration for the dinner party to treasure hunting in the stores, you have followed along with me in all of the fun! Now I get to share the party photos! Take a little photo journey through the party and check out the bottom for top tips from the tablescape details to the menu…
This has – without a doubt – been one of my favorite parties to date! Everyone had such an enjoyable time in the perfect summer beach-inspired environment! Nashville, TN felt like the tropics with the coral details, summer colors, and lots of seashells! Check out a few details for recreating the look below! I hope you’re inspired to throw your own outdoor dinner party.
- I fell in love with the Carmelo Melamine Dinnerware! The look? Fine Italian pottery! When actually, they’re melamine so it’s a perfect fit for poolside soirees!
- My centerpiece was a simple but powerful punch! A gorgeous blue bowl filled with citrus fruits matched the coral + aqua combo!
- Seashell accents were a must, including individual shells placed at each setting! Recreate the look by simply using twine or raffia ribbon to tie together a shell and napkin.
- Coral aqua + blue throw pillows created a comfy environment for hours of laughter and chatter.The guests loved them!
- White stackable chairs were the perfect seating option. The white matched perfectly with the table and the stackable option is fabulous for storage.
- Carved out peppers filled with shrimp salad were a delicious summer entree that provided a pop of color too!
- Sparkling water in stemmed glasses embellished with a melon slice were a refreshing beverage for all!
- Homemade croissants were quiet the indulgence along with coconut sorbet as a sweet finish!
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Pier 1 via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Pier 1.
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
Can you tell us where you got your beautiful table linens. Were those Pier one?
Hi Pat! The napkins are Pier 1! The tablecloth itself was one I have had for years but it came from a local home goods store.
Very festive and fun!
I would have never thought of putting blue and orange together. But I love it! I have always used blue and yellow. I think this party is perfect for a summer get together with the adults. Especially that sparkling water!! It sure looks yummy!