One of the top questions I receive from readers is “Where can I buy super cute party supplies for my upcoming party/shower/shindig/etc?” Rest easy, friends! I’ve made a list of 11 awesome sources for party supplies so you can bookmark it and have cute party items at your fingertips when you get an inkling to play hostess! There are literally hundreds (if not thousands) of awesome sources so I know it’s not all-inclusive but here are 11 of my faves.
I also have a board on Pinterest called “Pretty Party Supplies” where I pin current faves.
1. Oh Happy Day: My newest obsession from blogger Jordan Ferney is this darling party shop full of the most colorful finds! Her blog is full of ideas for setting up parties with the supplies, and her selection is out of this world amazing!
2. Shop Sweet Lulu: This sweet shop has long been a favorite. Here you’ll find the sweetest selection! I especially love the “sweets and treats packaging” section. I’ve shopped here for many years and lots of the props in my books are from Shop Sweet Lulu! It’s a fave!
3. Paper Eskimo: Many of the items from my daughter’s 1st birthday party were from Paper Eskimo. I love their classic patterns and colors, especially their party hats! Their color schemes are darling and the patterns include timeless dots and stripes. Adorable for children’s parties!
4. Layer Cake Shop: Baking goddesses, rejoice! The sprinkle selection at Layer Cake Shop is the best. You can also buy in bulk! That’s not all this shop has, you’ll find everything from paper straws and edible glitter to cake stands and candles too!
5. Sweets & Treats: While on the baking note, you know how annoying it is to find the cutest cupcake liners that turn ugly actually baked in? Enter Sweets & Treats, you’ll never want to use another brand of cupcake liners again. These stay vibrant in color even after baking.
6. Kate Aspen: You’ll find party supplies organized by theme and style at Kate Aspen. I love how you can personalize so many options (like water bottle labels) to give your party that special touch! There are themes for weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays, and more!
7. Printable Party Company: I love using printable invitations to save money on printing costs or to use as a chic emailed invite alternative. I love the modern, chic designs. This shop is on Etsy where you’ll find countless others so I encourage you to browse the amazing printable selection on Etsy for paper products!
8. My Minds Eye: Glitz and gold is the name of the game at My Minds Eye where you’ll find party banners, paper fans, honeycomb balls, confetti, and tassel garlands.
9. The TomKat Studio: You’ll find tons of colorful party supplies for any type of celebration. You can even shop by color, woohoo!
10. Swoozies: You’ll find the best hostess gifts in addition to trendy party supplies at Swoozies. I love the Kate Spade line as well as all their glittery touches like the YAY candles!
11. Bird’s Party Shop: Shop for cute packaging, essential party supplies, and seasonal holiday decor too! Check out the blog and magazine while you’re there to find lots of party inspiration!
Have a personal fave not listed above? Leave a comment below.