If you want a cute little ice cream dessert to try, make these banana split bites! Use a spoon to eat them and enjoy!
If you’re looking for a special ice cream treat for a banana split lover, then these banana split bites are right down your alley!
Have these little ice cream bites ready to go in the freezer for whenever your sweet tooth strikes! They’re so cute, easy to make and you can use your favorite banana split toppings!
What You’ll Need to Make Banana Split Bites
How to Make Banana Split Bites
Making these banana split bites is a cinch! Follow the easy instructions below and keep them stored in your freezer for whenever your sweet cravings hit!
- Slice bananas into 3-inch segments.
- Using a melon scooper, carefully scoop out roughly half of the banana in each segment.
- Fill the banana with Sweet Freedom Banana Split Ice Cream.
- Top with a maraschino cherry and freeze until ready!
- Indulge without the guilt! Yum!
Another Twist: Try this same idea inside a scooped out lemon, orange, grapefruit, or other favorite fruit for another unique way to enjoy the delicious Sweet Freedom Banana Split Ice Cream! Happy indulging!
Thanks for checking out this sweet little recipe! If you love it, we’d be thrilled for you to share it with a friend who could use a sweet little treat too!