Hello!! Thank you so very much for one of the absolute best weeks of my life! Releasing the book was a dream come true, and I can’t thank you enough for your messages, photos, Amazon reviews, and more! I hope you’re all getting back into the new school-year with ease and getting ready for FALL. I love summer, but let me tell you, fall is hands-down my favorite holiday! Who else?
On to this week’s happy list!
- Making these buffalo chicken roll-ups for tailgating this fall!
- Weeknight meal idea, love these!
- I started a YouTube page for Pizzazzerie, find it here!
- Just discovered this gem on Amazon, the most amazing flowy cardigan (I got it in purple but it comes in a billion colors). LOVE these over dresses or simple t’s in the fall!
- Those cute mini chicken & waffles (top photo) will be coming in a party post soon! Aren’t they fun?
- I love a good monogram necklace, and this one is a new find!
- Speaking of monograms, I’ll chat more on this when I get pictures but I ordered monogram shams for my master bedding from MonogramsEtcNC on Etsy. They arrived yesterday, and they’re fabulous! Just look at the monogram styles, adore!
- Cookie Dough (that’s safe to eat raw) seems to be quite trendy lately, and I’m fine with that, haha! This company ships to your door! Yum.
- Just watch this video, I watch it on repeat. :)
- Oreo Cake. I mean, YES AND YES.
- I mentioned these on IG Stories but they save my life when it comes to a starving 3 year old.
Have a FABULOUS weekend, friends!