It is September already. Let that sink in. I know, it’s CRAZY. However, I’m embracing it because I’m so excited about Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! We have SO many cute ideas coming your way so stay tuned for those. Tonight I’m headed to The Southern Living 50th Anniversary Dinner at Cheekwood, and I’m so excited! You can follow along over on my “Instagram Stories” (which I’m still getting used to but it seems fun).
Here are a few things making me happy lately…
- I’m teaming up with Sherwin Williams for a really fabulous guest room redo, and this gorgeous image is providing some major inspiration! I love all things coastal because they remind me of growing up in Charleston and the colors are so calming. This house was part of the 2012 Parade of Homes, built by Tamarack Custom Homes and designed by Cindy Parker Interiors!
- While in upstate New York last weekend, I had the pleasure of tasting this firsthand. Let me tell you, I’m printing this recipe and it’s going straight into my little “recipe notebook”.
- All my dog lovers…. we all knew it all along.
- These blue and white ginger jar ornaments are even more beautiful in person.
- I spotted these gold flats and granted I don’t normally shop at this store, I’m dying for these shoes!
- When two of your faves (Moon & Lola and Emily McCarthy) join forces, it is AMAZING. Already ordered a necklace, eeeeh!
- The new Silhouette Cameo 3 is out! I’ve already starting playing with mine, and I’m in love! (P.S. It’s bluetooth enabled, woohoo)! This bundle above is a great starter if you want to snag one!
- I know it might seem silly to think about holiday cards but now is the time y’all! Get pictures taken early so you can beat the shipping rush. Hop on over to WH Hostess and check out their darling holiday card collection. Swoon!
- If you haven’t discovered 43Layers.com, then you’re welcome! I ordered swizzle sticks here for a shoot and I love them!
There you have it, I hope you have a fabulous weekend full of first football games of the season, relaxing, and enjoying family! Come say hi on Instagram! @Pizzazzerie