How is life? Are we confused why it’s frigid outside in spring? Me too. Since the weather isn’t making me too happy these days, let’s talk about a few things that ARE making the happy list. This list is a random one, friends, but gosh darn it, they’re all things that make me HAPPY. That’s what life is all about, right?
- I realize it’s crazy to have a vacuum that makes the happy list but THIS ONE DOES. I saw someone talk about it on Instagram one night and I was hooked. Ordered it, it came, and it’s amazing. It’s like a mop and vacuum so you can dump out the “dirty water”. Talk about instant gratification. Even after I had “cleaned” my floors, the dirty water tank was black. Ya’ll. I actually choose to vacuum over watch Netflix these days. This should tell you something. This thing is amazing.
- My “mom wardrobe” all summer will be this t-shirt dress. It’s so flattering, soft, and I love the fit! Comes in a few colors too. Get it!
- My talented friend Brooke painted a Charleston scene for Blakely’s room, and she just launched a ballerina collection. Adorbs!
- Speaking of Pretty Things and talented friends! Jess of How Sweet Eats released her latest book – The Pretty Dish – and I can’t stop flipping through my copy! I’m obsessed with the beauty DIYs!
- I was featured over on The Glitter Guide this week for 8 pretty spring cocktails. Sip sip hooray!
- Love this modern take on a Disney Princess Party from Oh Happy Day! You have to see the “Be Our Guest” balloons!
- Making these as an Easter dessert this year! AND making these “bunny tails” with Blakely!
- Who else can relate to this? Ha!
- How cute are these Unicorn cupcake toppers? Sending cupcakes to Blakely’s preschool on her actual birthday. Simple cupcakes + sprinkles + these toppers = cute & done!
Have a fabulous week, friends!