These no-bake Easter truffles are just the sweetest Easter treat for kids of all ages. They’re a delicious cream cheese truffle rolled in sweetened coconut flakes to resemble a cute little bunny tail!
Hippity Hop! Easter is on its way! I have had this little idea in my head for awhile but just found time to play in the kitchen! This bunny tail treats recipe is super easy too so you can have the kids help you in the kitchen (especially rolling the balls and coconut).
Just 4 Ingredients!
Making these Easter bunny truffles is so easy! You just mix your cream cheese, powdered sugar and extract in a mixing bowl. Then form truffle-sized balls and roll those in sweetened coconut flakes. Ta-da!
I placed my “bunny tail treats” in cute pink and white polka dot treat boxes. This no-bake Easter dessert would also be super cute placed on a cake stand at an Easter Party! However you serve and display them they’re cute and oh so tasty.
This really is the cutest and simplest recipe! Call them “bunny tails” or “cotton tails” or just call them delicious! :) Hope you love it for Easter!
You’ll Also Love These Recipes & Party Ideas
- Homemade Brownies (better than box mix – trust me!)
- Cream Cheese Cookies
- DIY Easter Sugar Baskets
- The Ultimate Guide to Easter Tablescapes
Easter Bunny Tail Truffles
- 8 ounces cream cheese - softened
- 4 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract - (can substitute coconut or vanilla extract)
- 2 1/2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- Be sure cream cheese is softened (can microwave for 10-15 seconds to help).
- Use an electric mixer with paddle attachment to beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- In a mixing bowl, add powdered sugar 1 cup at a time to the whipped cream cheese until mixture is a thick dough. If dough is able to hold shape in a 1-inch ball, then you're good to go! If it's too sticky, then add more powdered sugar.
- Roll balls in the shredded coconut. Press the coconut flakes into the truffles a bit to help it stick. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve!