Hippity hop, looking for an easy no-bake Easter treat for kids? These Easter bunny yogurt cups are the perfect no-bake Easter snack and make with just a few ingredients!
Easter Treat for Kids
I decided to create these bunny yogurt cups because bunnies are just the cutest, right? They’re easy to make (trust me!) and can be prepped ahead of time (just store in the refrigerator) if you’re planning a fabulous Easter brunch.
What You’ll Need to Make Bunny Yogurt Cups
My daughter loves to eat these bunny yogurt cups (she starts with the ears, ha) so we love to make them every Easter! It’s a fun activity if you are looking for an idea to keep the kids busy on Easter!
I love easy treat ideas that only take a few ingredients and a couple of minutes to prepare. You’ll need strawberry yogurt, I like Yoplait because it’s the prettiest pale pink!
Then you’ll just need candy melts in pink and white, a cotton ball, and mini marshmallows! I’ve listed out the full instructions below, and you can watch this video to see the making of the bunny yogurt cups in action.
HOW TO MAKE BUNNY YOGURT CUPS
Make Bunny Ears and Whiskers
- Start out by melting the white candy melts and piping out bunny ear shapes. Use the white to create long skinny whiskers too.
- For the whiskers, I just used a plastic bag with the tip cut off. I used a piping tip for the ears, but you could use the bag method too! Next, melt pink candy melts to add an inner pink layer on the ears.
Add a Cotton Ball for a Bunny Tail
Hot glue a cotton ball on the back of the clear cup.
Add Yogurt and a Marshmallow Bunny Nose
Fill the cup with Yoplait Original Strawberry yogurt. Once ears and whiskers are dry, place them in the yogurt. Finish with a mini marshmallow for the bunny nose.
How to display Bunny Yogurt Cups
You can keep these yogurt cups in the refrigerator until ready to serve. They look darling displayed on a faux grass tray with lots of pink and white décor to match. These are a delicious addition to an Easter brunch menu or kids’ Easter party!
My wheels are already turning with ideas to create other cute animal shapes with different flavors of Yoplait yogurt. Little chicks, teddy bears, lambs, so many ideas. If you create any yogurt cups with your family, you’ll have to share a picture! I can’t wait to see what you create.
Check out more Easter ideas below!
Easter Bunny Yogurt Cups
- 4 cotton balls
- hot glue gun
- 4 mini marshmallows
- 4 cups strawberry yogurt - I used Yoplait because the pink color is so pretty!
- 1 cup white candy melts
- 1/2 cup pink candy melts
- 4 small clear cups
- Melt the white candy melts in the microwave according to package instructions. Carefully pour the melted white candy into a plastic bag and snip off the corner. Pipe a bunny ear shape and long stripes to make the ears and whiskers. Next, melt pink candy melts to add an inner pink layer on the ears.
- Next, melt the pink candy melts the same way and spread the pink on top of the white bunny ears in the center.
- Hot glue a cotton ball on the back of each clear cup. Fill the cup with yogurt. Once ears and whiskers are dry, place them in the yogurt. Finish with a mini marshmallow for the bunny nose.