Setting your Easter brunch table? If you’re looking for pretty Easter table decor ideas, you’ve come to the right place! Check out my Easter tablescape below…
Set a Pretty Easter Table
Easter is one of my favorite holidays to share table decorations with y’all! We have tons of Easter recipes and Easter table decor ideas in the archives, but this Easter table might be my favorite!
For Easter brunch, I love to set a pretty table full of fresh flowers, pastel hues and lots of Easter bunnies!
Easter Place Setting Ideas
What I love about this Easter place setting is that it appeals to all ages. It’s whimsical for the kids and still elegant enough to enjoy for Easter brunch.
- You’ll notice my table has neither a tablecloth nor a table runner. It’s not a requirement so if you’re wanting to keep it simple this year, don’t fret about the linens.
- I love starting off with a neutral base such as rattan place mats.
- Top a simple white and gold dinner plate with a pastel-colored salad plate. I picked up these gingham plates last year at Hobby Lobby in both pink and green. I alternated the place settings this year in both colors.
- Don’t be afraid to mix and match your plates to create the look you want. Pink and green is one of my favorite color combinations. I only have these plates in salad size so I used my favorite simple white dinner plates (they have a gold rim).
- Top with a colorful Easter cloth napkin and napkin ring. I found my napkins at Homegoods but you can use any colorful cloth napkin (or make your own with my tutorial for DIY Trimmed Cloth Napkins).
Add an Easter Favor to your Place Setting
For a touch of fun (for both kids and adults), add a sweet treat to each place setting. It can be as simple as a chocolate bunny (I did this on my Rustic Chic Easter Tablescape) or mini bags of pastel jellybeans like I did for this Easter!
You might have brightly colored dinner plates and simple, white salad plates. No problem! Mix and match and let one or two elements “shine” and add in that pop of color or pattern for any Easter table!
Tips for your Easter Brunch Table Centerpiece
I love adding in ceramic bunnies whenever I can on my Easter table. They look charming when tucked between vases of spring flowers.
Add touches of greenery (I use clippings from my own garden) to tuck down the centerpiece under the ceramic bunnies.
Set decorative Easter eggs in open holes amongst the bunnies and your florals. Add in candles or small votives and you’re done with a beautiful Easter centerpiece!
When Easter is over, you can simply remove the bunnies and eggs and keep the setting all the way through spring.
As you can see, I just have three vases of flowers on my table. I used vases I already owned and it still looks perfect for Easter! You can create larger arrangements or use bud vases for smaller ones.
For another Easter table decor idea, you could create a fruit and floral centerpiece like I did here and tuck in bunnies and eggs!
The pink tumblers are made by Mosser Glass (one of my favorite cake-stand companies) and you can find them here. They’re gorgeous and high-quality! The white tumblers were given to me by my Mom who found them at an antique store.
I hope you’re inspired to create with lots of Easter table decor ideas! I hope I’ve shown you how easy and simple it can be to use items you already own along with a few colorful Easter finds to set your Easter table.
For more Easter table decor ideas, check out my other Easter inspiration below…