The Happy List
We lost a very special woman this week, but I’m so thankful to be reminded of her words above. As I look towards the summer and make plans for upcoming projects, trips, etc, I’m adding in lots of time for the “in between”. That’s where I think the magic truly happens. It’s the sno cones on the patio, roller skating with my daughter, movie nights with popcorn, picnics outside with all her teddy bears, on and on. I hope you’ll find some time for these happy moments too!
- I’m often asked if I have a business guide or anything online about how I got started with Pizzazzerie! THIS podcast answers all those questions! I share my story of how I started the blog, how I run it as a business, etc.
- This hilarious video of these little ones reminds me of days when I’m needing coffee…hehehe.
- The summer collections are out at Swoozie’s! Love the rainbow, fiesta, and Lilly P stuff! Having a major crush on these “Catch The Wave” Appetizer Plates!
- My sweet friend Melissa of The Faux Martha published a beautiful book that’s definitely one to snag! It’s called The Minimalist Kitchen, and you can find it here! Just take a look at a few of the gorgeous photos inside…just look at those BBQ Black Bean Tacos! Holy yum.
- I had lots of questions about Blakely’s birthday present – a unicorn blanket! It’s back in stock!
- I’ve never seen a more delicious-looking cake!
- Calligraphy lovers, this is for YOU!
- How pretty is this Bailey’s Tiramisu Crepe Cake?! Showstopper!
Have a FABULOUS weekend, friends!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.