As we find ourselves yet another week closer to Christmas, I’m realizing just how much I have left to do! Somehow throwing a two year old in the mix just sort of slowwws everything down. Regardless, she hasn’t eaten any of the tinsel off the tree nor has the dog so I consider that a holiday win. I think we all could use a little more happy this year so turn up some music and check out these happy finds below…
- Sip on this while decorating this season!
- If you need a happy Christmas playlist, I’ve had this one on repeat.
- I’m fairly certain I don’t have a hidden talent in brush calligraphy (has anyone seen those close-up videos of brush calligraphy on Instagram? I die…) but I want to try out this cute kit!
- I recently discovered these curated gift shops like Teak and Twine and BoxFox… what hole have I been living under and everyone I know is about to get one of these. How cute is that pic (at the top) from Teak and Twine?
- One of my FAVORITE companies (Design Design) just recently collaborated with a non-profit called Has Heart to create a line of 18 greeting cards using artwork created by a group of designers in collaboration with wounded U.S. Veterans. Check out more about them here!
- My friend Jenny just opened a bake shop near Seattle and if you are in the area, you must stop by. I’m convinced she puts magical unicorn glitter on all her goodies. Just look at these cookies (below).
- Where have these been all my life? Nothing bothers me more than picture frames leaning on a gallery wall. Must. Be. Lined. Up. Perfectly.
- Dying to make these for dinner!
- I’ve never made granola but this little chart looks super helpful!