I hope your week is off to a fabulous start, and I know for many of us, it’s a long holiday weekend as we gear up to celebrate the 4th of July tomorrow. I wanted to share lots of new things making this week’s happy list.
- If you know me, you KNOW I love the Silhouette Cameo. It sits right beside my desk so I can pull it out and create something fabulous at any time (I used it a ton for Blakely’s 3rd birthday party). You can make vinyl monograms, design t-shirts, etc. It’s also on sale right now along with the handbook (so helpful) for $249 so shop here and add code PIZZAZZERIE. The sale is through July 15th.
- I’ve shared my love for tennis shoes before, but I added these to the collection and walked ALL OVER EUROPE in them. They’re perfect. I got “cream” which is really more light gray with a gold outlined “N” and detailing.
- I shared some fun De Ruijter sprinkles I got in Amsterdam over on Instagram stories, and guess what?! You can buy them on Amazon! Obsessed.
- I discovered A Thing Created on Etsy and I’m totally smitten. See the cute print above (and the one at the top of tis post)?
- I love Trader Joe’s Orange Chicken, but I’ve been wanting to find a copycat recipe of the sauce to add to my own chicken at home, and I’m going to try the sauce from here. I’ll let you know how it turns out!
- This dessert is about to be on repeat at our house (see if you can spot a certain little miss in the photos)!
- If you’re still prepping for last minute July 4th festivities, check out this cute hot dog bar idea!