The Happy List 8/1
Can you even believe we are in August? What? I feel like August brings with it the closing of summer, and I’m not even remotely ready for that. Thankfully, mother nature isn’t either because it’s still a billion degrees here in Nashville. Pool weather, I like to call it. Let’s talk happy things…
- My brother and sister-in-law were in town last week, and my brother made these ahhh-mazing Maple Glazed Cinnamon Rolls. Off the charts on the happiness scale, y’all. Make them.
- I never thought I’d say this but Snapchat has become a new fave. I’m pretty casual over there and that includes plenty of #babypizzazzerie dance parties. You’ve been warned. Username: Pizzazzerie
- Did you catch the black and white striped teepee in my new office? Land of Nod has an almost identical one for cheaper! Score!
- Pretty paper napkins make me happy. Have you checked out Oh Happy Day’s party shop? You.Are.Welcome.
- I’m 100% positive that these are served in heaven. I mean… holy yum.
- Gorgeous photography makes me happy! Especially these styled stock photos (so perfect for blogs, etc).
- Obsessed with this letter garland. You can spell anything & reuse over and over!
Have a great weekend!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.