Can you even believe we are in August? What? I feel like August brings with it the closing of summer, and I’m not even remotely ready for that. Thankfully, mother nature isn’t either because it’s still a billion degrees here in Nashville. Pool weather, I like to call it. Let’s talk happy things…
- My brother and sister-in-law were in town last week, and my brother made these ahhh-mazing Maple Glazed Cinnamon Rolls. Off the charts on the happiness scale, y’all. Make them.
- I never thought I’d say this but Snapchat has become a new fave. I’m pretty casual over there and that includes plenty of #babypizzazzerie dance parties. You’ve been warned. Username: Pizzazzerie
- Did you catch the black and white striped teepee in my new office? Land of Nod has an almost identical one for cheaper! Score!
- Pretty paper napkins make me happy. Have you checked out Oh Happy Day’s party shop? You.Are.Welcome.
- I’m 100% positive that these are served in heaven. I mean… holy yum.
- Gorgeous photography makes me happy! Especially these styled stock photos (so perfect for blogs, etc).
- Obsessed with this letter garland. You can spell anything & reuse over and over!
Have a great weekend!