BACK TO SCHOOL! My favorite time of year for the office supply hoarding. I’m not even in school anymore (and my little one can’t even hold a crayon yet), but I still find 8,000 excuses to buy new pens, notebooks, calendar, markers, etc. Tell me I’m not the only one! There is something so exciting about starting a new academic year! So this edition of The Happy List is devoted to all things Back To School! No matter where you are in life (empty nesters, mom-to-be, college, kids in daycare, etc), I hope you’ll find something that brings a little happy to your day!
- The items above all make my back-to-school list! P.S. The items are individually clickable above to the sources, holla! For example, that gold charger? Just..YES!
- Blakely is in a Mother’s Day Out type program this year (baby-free work time, hallelujah) so I’m excited to give her teachers a little something PINK!
- Cutest little backpack I’ve ever seen.
- Love this chart for packing toddler lunches.
- Breakfast or after-school snack idea…these look SO good!!
- I want to get this for
my own food…er…Blakely’s lunches. Heart shapes!
- My love for all things gold has hit CRAYONS!
- I keep it pretty casual (read: I have a puppy + toddler + behind a camera all day) as far as fashion (whew, glad I’m not a fashion blogger) so these fun colored t’s are my fave.
- Big sunglasses for those days when you just roll out of bed and look like poo and have to drop the kids off and you’re like “ohhh heyyyy teacher…hey parents friends…gotta go byeeeee”.
- Fifth Harmony “I’m Worth It” is my new fave drive to school jam. Download it.
I’ll leave you with this sweet photo I snapped this week of #babypizzazerie and my handsome hubs (love a man who can pull of those pink stripes) right after our “meet the teacher” at her MDO!
Some crazy cute party ideas + party recipes coming at you next week! Have a great weekend!