The Happy List
How are we all doing? Are you managing the 100 degree temperatures these days? It’s a hot one! I’m afraid of my AC bill this month. :)
I have lots of happies to share with you today. Some random kitchen gadgets, a new app I love, etc. I hope they bring you a little happiness, because hey, what is more fabulous than a new kitchen gadget!?
- First up, THAT CREPE CAKE, photographed for my book by Evin Photography, it’s so simple to make and such a stunner. Recipe in my book! Jazz it up for a “fancy” birthday cake (sprinkles!) or special summer dessert.
- I get a lot of questions about paint colors in my house when I show snippits on Instagram. Sherwin Williams Sea Salt is my favorite paint color – ever!
- If you don’t know about the Weav Run App, let me introduce you! They’ve remixed hit songs to adjust to your walking or running speed. So I carry my phone (or wear it) on a walk/run and the song’s speed adjusts as I change my speed. It’s CRAZY COOL!
- I’ve been meaning to show these on IG Stories, but if you like chopped salads, these are AMAZING. It’s actually a kitchen gadget we use. They chop the lettuce down so you don’t end up with a mouthful of just lettuce or just dressing, etc. It’s all chopped down. Brilliant!
- This has been on the dinner rotation weekly – so delish!
- Summer is all about BBQ in my book so these ribs look amazing.
- These “tornado dogs” look super fun!
- We’ve been doing lots of summer entertaining, and that includes my little helper above! If you have little ones, I highly recommend getting some plastic (or leftover paper) plates, cups, flatware, etc and letting them play “party”. It keeps Blakely busy for quite a long time, and she is learning the art of being the hostess with the mostess from an early age. Love.
- I have the scoop neck version of this dress, but a v-neck?! Yes, please!
- Big outdoor entertaining sale going on over here, so many cute items!
- Last but not least, if you haven’t made a “real” Mai Tai before, you MUST! It’s my husband’s favorite cocktail!
Hope you keep having a fabulous summer!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.