How are we all doing? Are you managing the 100 degree temperatures these days? It’s a hot one! I’m afraid of my AC bill this month. :)
I have lots of happies to share with you today. Some random kitchen gadgets, a new app I love, etc. I hope they bring you a little happiness, because hey, what is more fabulous than a new kitchen gadget!?
- First up, THAT CREPE CAKE, photographed for my book by Evin Photography, it’s so simple to make and such a stunner. Recipe in my book! Jazz it up for a “fancy” birthday cake (sprinkles!) or special summer dessert.
- I get a lot of questions about paint colors in my house when I show snippits on Instagram. Sherwin Williams Sea Salt is my favorite paint color – ever!
- If you don’t know about the Weav Run App, let me introduce you! They’ve remixed hit songs to adjust to your walking or running speed. So I carry my phone (or wear it) on a walk/run and the song’s speed adjusts as I change my speed. It’s CRAZY COOL!
- I’ve been meaning to show these on IG Stories, but if you like chopped salads, these are AMAZING. It’s actually a kitchen gadget we use. They chop the lettuce down so you don’t end up with a mouthful of just lettuce or just dressing, etc. It’s all chopped down. Brilliant!
- This has been on the dinner rotation weekly – so delish!
- Summer is all about BBQ in my book so these ribs look amazing.
- These “tornado dogs” look super fun!
- We’ve been doing lots of summer entertaining, and that includes my little helper above! If you have little ones, I highly recommend getting some plastic (or leftover paper) plates, cups, flatware, etc and letting them play “party”. It keeps Blakely busy for quite a long time, and she is learning the art of being the hostess with the mostess from an early age. Love.
- I have the scoop neck version of this dress, but a v-neck?! Yes, please!
- Big outdoor entertaining sale going on over here, so many cute items!
- Last but not least, if you haven’t made a “real” Mai Tai before, you MUST! It’s my husband’s favorite cocktail!
Hope you keep having a fabulous summer!