The Happy List: Snowed-In Addition
Oops that it has been months since I’ve done a Happy List post! YIKES! No good excuse for you, but they’re back! This happy list is fully devoted to all things SNOW since half the country is in the middle of a major snowstorm. For us down south, we’re pretty much head over heels in love. Everything is closed so we’re spending days sledding, drinking hot cocoa, and watching everythingggg Netflix has to offer. I know some of you up North would rather not have the snow so just enjoy this happy list and think of the warm sunshine we’ll enjoy in just a few months…
- Hot cocoa makes me happy! Especially the sweet chalkboard recipe print (above). Find it here.
- If you’re jealous of all the snow, then just snow yourself with this cool photo editor tool!
- You have to make snow cream at least once in your life. It’s required.
- The snow treats don’t stop there. Seriously, how cool is this maple snow candy?
- My little Blakely wasn’t into my attempts to push her around the driveway in a laundry basket, but she did have an epic “snow day party” for her teddies!
- How funny is this video? So true right? It literally takes forever to get a toddler ready for snow. We got Blakely all dressed and about 2 seconds after going outside, she had a meltdown (no pun intended).
- Stuck inside? Warm up with hot cocoa, of the boozy variety!
- This mug? Required.
- Obsessed with this scarf. I want it in every color scheme now. So big and cozy for snow adventures!
- Warm up with delish chicken tortilla soup (crock pot style)!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.