Boozy Hot Cocoa Bar
Happy FRIYAY! If you’re looking to spice your hot chocolate for a pre-girl’s night out festivity or other holiday occasion, set up a boozy hot cocoa bar! You can absolutely serve this up sans alcohol and use flavored syrups instead, if you prefer. However, I like a little splash of spirits in my hot cocoa so I’m excited to share my setup with you today! I’ve partnered with Libbey in their efforts to share you how you can celebrate in style this holiday season! Check out my tips for setting the table and a few of my favorite products below…
5 Tips for a Boozy Hot Cocoa Bar
- The Perfect Mugs: I love a big glass mug for my hot cocoa bars! You can see your pretty drink and it’s big enough to hold a lot of delicious hot cocoa! I used these Kona Coffee Mugs!
- Booze! You can’t have a boozy hot cocoa bar without..well..spirits! Serve up a variety for your guests like peppermint schnapps, dark chocolate liqueur, salted caramel liqueur, etc.
- Mix-Ins: Marshmallows aren’t the only topping for cocoa these days! From chocolate chips to caramel and truffles melted right into the hot cocoa, display a variety on a glass three-tier platter with pretty serving spoons. P.S. chocolate covered pretzel rods make very festive drink stirrers!
- Keep it festive with a bright and fun color scheme! Whether you opt for the traditional red and green or something a bit more bold (like hot pink), add a matching table covering to keep your color scheme consistent.
- Use your computer to create quick labels and signs to jazz up your boozy hot cocoa bar!
Thank you for supporting our sponsors like Libbey that allow us to share our entertaining ideas!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
This is such a cute idea for the holidays. Thank you Courtney for including a Jackson Morgan bottle, cheers!
Love, love, love! The pink is perfect!