Hi, y’all! I can’t believe we’re almost to October! How did that HAPPEN? I don’t even know, but I do know a few things making me oh so happy (in addition to it being fall seeing as I love all things cozy). Over 2,000 of you watched my Instagram Live where I chatted about my story, how I started Pizzazzerie, what it is that I do all day, etc. Thank you to everyone who watched, or told me they sneak-watched at work, ha! Follow your dreams, friends!
- Absolutely craving a mountain trip to one of these charming spots! Who else?!
- The top pic is one from the book, and easily a crowd favorite! Book club time, anyone?
- This Y’all shirt is on repeat for both me and Blakely! Isn’t it cute?! P.S. I got the “mens” for a normal t-shirt fit. It’s in a few colors too! Thankful for comfy tees and leggings season.
- Did you hear about Chip and Joanna’s new Target line? Take all my money.
- Guess what trend is coming around again?! Here’s a video. I’m also just fine with that considering this book.
- You know you’re an adult when you’re drooling over a new copper utensil holder. But really, want that!
- Nutella Cinnamon Rolls, semi-homemade, YES!
- I’m going to be in Houston next week for my book signing, I hope to see you there if you’re nearby! It’s at Biscuit Home, Thursday Sept 21st, 6:30pm! It’s co-hosted by my friend Ashley of Sugar & Cloth! Come see us for SWAG, cocktails, and lots of fun.
- The Fall Oh Joy! for Target line is out, oh my cuteness.
- George got a new dog bed. I want it in my size. It’s so soft!
- Both my toddler and I fully approve of these.
- As we get closer to holiday gifting time, this is one of my fave sellers on Etsy! LOVE her items!
Happy weekend, y’all!