The Happy List
Welcome to the second edition of The Happy List (if you missed my introduction of this new blog feature, click here)! A lot of things made me very happy this week. I’m still getting back into the swing of things from the holidays, getting my editorial calendar all ready for 2015, and I’m in the midst of a home blog office redo (more on that soon). I hope you had a fabulous week as well. Here is my happy list for the week…!
- Blakely (commonly referred to as #babypizzazzerie on IG) just started to crawl! AAH! She helped out quite a bit with an upcoming shoot. And by helped I mean popped balloons and headed straight for the food.
- I recently discovered this fabulous company and now I have all my IG photos all lined up in the cutest little bound books.
- Dip makes me happy, this one is on my to-make list.
- My friend Mallory shared this mirror from Target on her IG and I about died. Love.
- My husband is already asking for me to make more of these cupcakes!
- My baby is oh so happy when I pull out this doughnut stacking game, she’s obsessed with it!
- If your guilty pleasure is the same as mine (The Bachelor…I can’t help it!) then you have to read this recap blog – hysterical.
- This party has me so ready for Valentine’s Day!
- These notepads (below) from the dollar section at Target make fabulous meal planners! Run go grab one (it’s also magnetic).
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
This is such a good idea! I need to start making a happy list.
That little smiling face would make me happy too! xo Happy Weekend!
Thank you, Leah! :)