The Happy List 2/2
It’s been a little while since I’ve posted a Happy List, friends! Life has been wild getting my new book off to print, but all the work has been worth it. I cannot wait for this book to get into your hands! You’re going to love it! Meanwhile, here are a few things I’ve been up to, eating, loving on, etc…
- King Arthur Flour invited me to try out their recipe of the year which is their Lemon Bliss Cake. Who turns down a reason to make cake? See mine in the pic above!
- This is hilarious, and my husband would likely LOVE it for Valentine’s Day!
- This printable makes me want to throw a dinner party!
- Have you ever seen anything as cute as this in your entire life?
- How adorable are these “Tickled Pink” Valentines? I ordered them for Blakely’s little playschool friends. I’m going to tie on a pink and white lollipop!
- Blakely’s 2nd birthday party was featured in a New Zealand children’s magazine, here’s an online snippit!
- This teacher is amazing! A little reminder there are a lot of wonderful teachers out there!
- HBO is turning this book into a mini-series starring Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman! I just ordered a copy, have you read it?!
- Kate Spade nailed it again with these new Mr. and Mrs. wedding chair signs!
- Just got this copper fire pit for my new patio, I’m OBSESSED.
- This is like rent the runway for tablescapes! Neat idea!
- This concealer is the best ever. PSA.
- I get at least 3 messages a day on Instagram about my office chair. Here you go, friends!
- I just discovered you can customize New Balance shoes, and I am so excited!
- Making this for the Super Bowl! It’s THIS Sunday, y’all! Hooray! Also, I’m not sure I care who wins nor am I into the halftime show (Lady Gaga) but we all know it’s watched for the commercials. ;)
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.