2017 Holiday Gift Guides | Hostess, Kids, Christmas Lover, & Dogs
GIFT GUIDES ARE HERE! I decided to focus on 4 areas this year: the hostess (perfect for gals who love to party, hostess gifts, or any friend/sister/etc), the kids, the Christmas lover (ho ho ho), and dogs!
GIFT GUIDE FOR THE HOSTESS
- cheers champagne bottle napkins | love these bottle-shaped napkins!
- gray + white gingham napkins | gingham is having its day, and I love these!
- pink and gold splatter plates | currently at the top of my Santa list
- celebration box for the mixologist | for the hostess who has it all
- Amazon echo plays music, makes shopping lists, it’s a party hostess must-have
- gold “ginger” earrings | I love Lisi Lerch’s earrings and wear them all the time!
- gold + white flatware | I love this set and use it all the time (as well as the black and gold)
- treat yourself platter | my favorite gift to give, this is pretty year-round!
- gilded blush coupes | absolutely stunning in person (also in a wine and stemless)
- marble + wood cheese board | pretty for everyday use and for parties
- pizzazzerie: entertain in style | I’d be remiss to not mention my entertaining book as I think it’s the perfect gift for the party lover!
- Monique Lhuillier champagne beverage holder | can you even? worth the splurge!
GIFT GUIDE FOR THE CHRISTMAS LOVER
- gold tartan cocktail glasses | snagging these for our bar this year, they’re on sale
- lindt gingerbread truffles | the perfect christmas hostess gift
- JOY myrtle branches | gorgeous inside or out
- Jackson Morgan whiskey cream | my go-to hostess gift
- tartan plaid scarf | cozy and so affordable
- ginger jar holiday platter | cookies for santa or holiday parties
- cheers + joy stirrers | super inexpensive, grab two packs!
- tree cake pan | bake your favorite cake in this pan and dust with powdered sugar for “snow”
- oh so merry napkins | these are my favorite!
- antler bottle stopper | great gift to pair with wine
- holiday t-shirt | cute for the whole fam + comes in several colors
GIFT GUIDE FOR THE KIDS
- princess tent | my daughter’s *favorite* present from last year (so inexpensive)
- lite brite | really, this one is for my own childhood nostalgia, because lite brite!
- magic tracks | these will be under our tree this year!
- sphero star wars BB8 | can even be controlled with a smart phone!
- sleeping bag | cozy for playtime and travel
- magna-tiles | worth it, trust me.
- vtech kids camera | such a neat gift budding photogs
- trolls headphones | these are the cutest and a must-have for plane rides
- kids dragon jumpsuits | cute, cozy, and one for boys + girls, wear while reading #9
- dragons love tacos | we have to read this book nightly to our daughter
- sparkle snow boots | do these come in my size? love.
- ultimate baking set | for the cutest little bakers
GIFT GUIDE FOR THE DOG
- dog brew | fido needs a latte too
- pet play set board | for the dog that gets bored easily!
- glow in the dark ball | for late-day fetch games
- marble dog bowl | love this neutral, trendy marble bowl
- himalayan dog chew | our dog has a sensitive stomach, and these are the only bones we buy him
- dog bow tie collar | for your dapper doggies
- personalized collar | love the ID on the collar clasp
- dog couch | we have this dog couch and it’s more comfortable than my own bed, I lay in it daily
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.