SLEIGH GIRL SLEIGH
HOORAY! I finally have photos (and a fabulous video) to show you from the event I helped host a couple of weeks ago at Allenbrooke Farms! It was called SLEIGH GIRL SLEIGH (love, right?!) and I co-hosted with Mallory Ervin who is just the absolute cutest! The event was a dazzling invite-only, seated dinner party for a select group of local influencers and bloggers. All gals who are truly “sleighing” it and deserved a night to celebrate. We all left with the most amazing swag bags if I do say so myself, stay tuned for a list of what was inside! First, take a look at a few pics captured by Lindsey Grace Whiddon of Wild Native!
There were so many pretty photos to choose from, I had a hard time narrowing it down! I’m so thrilled that there is a gorgeous video to show you too!
As you can see, we kept things feminine and glam! I love the mixes of golds and pink hues. If you’re throwing a holiday party, I highly recommend going off the charts a bit on color scheme. While I love red and green (exhibit A), I also love switching it up from time to time, especially when it’s all girls as I love any excuse to break out the pink! Gold and silver are the perfect holiday colors to tie it all together.
Place settings were darling ornaments with our names hand lettered on them by Meg of Six Years Close! They were such a fun little surprise to take home as well. Speaking of leaving with a little something, SWAG BAGS ROCKED! I don’t like an empty swag bag, you know what I mean? So we filled them all the way up with some of our absolute FAVORITE items. We felt a bit like Oprah pulling out her favorite things. So here’s what was included!
- Beautiful L’Atelier Du Vin Wine Opener from Frontgate
- Every guest also received a signed copy of my book Pizzazzerie: Entertain In Style!
- These gorgeous geometric trees were in each swag bag and displayed down the tablescapes! They’re from Grandinroad and they’re FABULOUS!
- Annie Downs’ new book 100 Days to Brave: Devotions for Unlocking Your Most Courageous Self
- Beauty Counter Products from @accordingtopolly
- Moose Munch from Harry & David, yum!
- Jackson Morgan Southern Cream, one of my very favorite additions to the swag bag!
- Darling gift tags from Jerry and Julep
- Gorgeous earrings from my fave Lisi Lerch!
- Glo Lens from Swoozies, this belongs on every gal’s Christmas list!
- Party Smart Packs for those champagne nights! :)
- Gifts from Tarte Cosmetics
- Adorable holiday print from Tennessee Pretty!
- Custom swag bags from US Imprints
- Wine from Winc
- Gift Code from Wish & Pink
Lizzie of Copper Whisk Cakes totally rocked the absolutely stunning cake. The flavors were chocolate mint and also blackberry. Incredible! Lizzie also made the sprinkles cake for Blakely’s birthday. She’s my go-to cake designer in Nashville!
Jason Wilson Studio created this amazing video to highlight the evening, take a look below!
Here are a few more thanks and credits for such a wonderful evening celebrating so many fabulous Nashville gals!
Photography: Wild Native
Videographer: Jason Wilson Studio
Hosted by: Mallory Ervin & Courtney Whitmore of Pizzazzerie
Catered by: Red Pony Restaurant
We drank: Winc & Yes Way Rose
Drapery & lights: Southern Sky TN
Cake: Copper Whisk Cake
Invitations, Cups, Napkins: You’re Invited Nashville
Planning:Six Years Close
Lounge Furniture: Please Be Seated Rentals
Community Connections: Jessica Perry
Venue, decor, planning, rentals: Allenbrooke Farms