The Happy List 8/21
This week has been wild over here! I’ve been getting ready for my husband’s birthday this weekend (stay tuned, can’t wait to share the party table and if you’re on Instagram, then you saw a little peek). The heat is finally starting to break here in Nashville though it’s still very warm during the heat of the day. I’m trying to sneak in a little more pool time before we head into sweater and jeans weather. So without further ado, here’s this week’s happy list…
- GUESS WHAT? I have a 4-page spread in this issue of Celebrate Magazine! It’s the fall “Autumn Celebrations” issue on newstands now! I’m ECSTATIC!
- My Spider Web Cupcakes are on Country Living’s website along with lots of other spooktacular cupcake ideas for Halloween!
- One of my FAVE things is looking back through Instagram pics that I’ve snapped of my daughter. I have little books *automatically* made whenever I use a hashtag that I created (#babypizzazzerie). So now I have a cute little shelf that’s growing with these albums! The company is called ChatBooks (download their app) and use the code YFQMJLJZ to get a FREE one. Woohoo! They’re seriously the cutest little books.
- How cute are these PB&J Donut Sandwiches? And these donuts too.
- How amazing do THESE look?! Want. Immediately.
- So obsessed with this cute stationery.
- My monogram obsession is still as strong as ever. Need!
- Thinking I might treat myself to a new purse this fall. Clearly needs to be a tote to haul allll the things a toddler Mom must have on hand! What color?!
- I’m in the middle of reading this book, and I already want to purge everrrrything in my house.
- On a random note, but this bench from Amazon (yes, you read that right. I bought furniture off Amazon)….It.is.FABULOUS. Looks so expensive and holds up to puppy and toddler play!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
Congrats on your spread in Celebrate. You deserve it! I can’t imagine what that feels like. Excited to go to Barnes N Noble to get my copy.
You are SO sweet, Jennifer! THANK YOU!