The Happy List
Heyyyyyy! Some fun news to start things off: MY BOOK IS OFF TO PRINT! Holy moly, after over a year of hard work and focusing on not much but the book, it’s off to get all prettied up to grace your houses! Are you excited? I’ll have pre-order information out soon so if you want to be one of the first to hear about it, I’ll be announcing first on our newsletter. Subscribe here! Thank you to everyone who has supported me through this book, it’s been a wild ride! On to even more happy things…
- I shared my monogramming machine over on Instagram Stories recently and received lots of messages about it! I have the Brother SE400 and LOVE IT! Monogram everything, my motto!
- Don’t these look delish?
- Speaking of delish, these too, perfect for Mardi Gras.
- Have you read Big Little Lies yet? The miniseries on HBO begins Sunday evening (starring Nashvillians Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman). I’m a few chapters in and loving it so far!
- Kate Spade’s new lemon line has me all kinds of ready for spring!
- I love this bunny platter because it’s obviously Easter but not too “cutesy”. It would be perfect topped with little appetizers or other party food.
- How darling is this necklace?
- These are super cute to serve at a dinner party!
- I’m hosting some girlfriends for an Oscars viewing party, wouldn’t these tuxedo cupcakes be a cute addition?!
- How amazing are these plates? Couldn’t help myself, had to order a set.
- Speaking of plates, how darling are these?
Until next time!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
I want to know who painted that poster?