The Happy List 8/29
I’m a day late on this week’s Happy List, oops! I’ve been knee deep in some fun collaborations that I can’t wait to share soon. That and my fam has come down with some weirdo summer cold/allergies combo that can just pack up and move on please because “ain’t nobody got time for that”! Meanwhile, I continue my quest to mini-fy all the foods so stay tuned for more! Who’s ready for some happy links?
- You know those monthly subscription boxes? Well, this one is free + the samples are fab. My 1st box just came, it was definitely a happy mail day! Go sign up for PINCHMe.
- Silhouette just released their new Curio machine! Look for some fun DIYs coming soon, I can’t wait to play with mine. If you snag one, use code PIZZAZZERIE for a fun savings ;)
- If you haven’t seen this video popping up on social media, watch it. The sweet lady in the middle front….you are welcome!
- Banana Split Pie (pictured above) is my current favorite way to hold onto the end of summer. My recipe is here.
- Finally gave my CourtneyWhitmore.com domain a refresh (2 years overdue).
- Speaking of videos, little miss priss hit the asphalt this week. Here you go.
- A travel stick that cleans your ring…. I’m intrigued! Does anyone have this thing?
- I spent an embarrassing amount of time looking up dog costumes this week. But really, what should George be for Halloween?!
- If you’re headed to Nashville soon, I made a list of top eats not to miss!
- A little motivational quote for your week…
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.