The Happy List 9/18
Hi ho, hi ho, it’s been a fabulous week in Nashville! Weather is finallllly starting to perhaps think about not being 100 degrees so that’s a win! Big things happening for Pizzazzerie! I’m working with Lindt Chocolate this upcoming year so get ready for some serious sweetness around these parts. Miss Blakely has finally finished battling croup, hooray. And… I’m into everything pumpkin! Has anybody been to Trader Joe’s this season? It’s on my to do list!
- My latest obsession: Plaidmaker.com, do not click unless you have an hour to lose :)
- Obsessed with making custom stamps, I can’t even stop!
- PSA: If you read blogs and find it hard to keep up with your faves….BLOGLOVIN, it’s the only way I keep up with my faves.
- Beyond obsessed with my friend Michael’s fall home tour.
- This cake. I’ve died and gone to heaven.
- Grab this dotted wrapping paper for year-round gifts. Seriously, works for every occasion, just swap in a fun colored bow!
- My life has been changed by this fudge. I mean really, how cute is it?
- Because I’m obsessed with dogs + parties, here’s a little puppy party inspiration that began when I snagged these adorable dog plates!
- Looking for cute Halloween treats? Might I suggest these ghostie treats!
- Donuts make me happy. So my new tumbler gets two thumbs up!
Have a fabulous weekend, friends!
Pizzazzerie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that pizzazzerie.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Courtney’s Latest book
Get Your Copy!
In The Southern Entertainer’s Cookbook, Courtney Whitmore shares her party go-tos, over 75 delicious crowd-pleasing recipes. Featured as a must-have cookbook in Southern Living Magazine.
That cake is amazing!