I’ve recently fallen back in love with all things blue and white chinoiserie, not only for home decor but of course – table settings too! It seems that almost any color instantly makes that blue and white really pop! Growing up in Charleston, I can remember finding teeny tiny pieces of blue and white china when I played in the yard. My first introduction to Blue Willow china! I hope you’ll enjoy this chinoiserie inspiration…it’s time to set the table!
Blue & White Chinoiserie Party
1. Hot pink might be my favorite color to pair with blue and white chinoiserie! Gorgeous centerpiece!
2. Outdoor tables are given a touch of fancy with ginger jars and lots of blue and white!
3. That bar cart color is so beautiful, and I love the garden stools indoors!
4. The bold blue fabric tablecloth instantly gives this place setting a bold look!
5. Blue and white ginger jars down the center of the table are filled with white tulips for a stunning presentation.
6. Perhaps my favorite little trick for casual suppers and picnics, the new Cheeky collection of paper plateware!
7. Blues and oranges combine for a fall chinoiserie setting that is just gorgeous! I love the mix of square and round plates too!
8. How amazing is this cake? I’ve also seen the blue and white designs on cookies too. Such a neat treat idea!
9. Simple striped ribbon and a mini pumpkin instantly give this blue and white setting a fall touch!
I also recently discovered this amazing artist – Indigo Home – hand painting pumpkins in the classic blue and white patterns. I believe it’s time to up my pumpkin game this year!
If you’re looking to start a collection or grow your own, always keep your eyes open! I recently came across some darling blue and white appetizer plates at an estate sale. Check thrift shops, antique stores, and lots of online shops like One Kings Lane! I’ve also included a few of my favorites below!