We’re officially in the FALL season, y’all! Hallelujah. Now if only Nashville’s weather would follow suit (it’s a billion degrees). I’m excited for some upcoming travel for work (follow along on IG) next week (headed your way Boston). Without further ado, this week’s HAPPY LIST!
- A few phone apps that make me very happy while “playing” on my phone while watching TV: Sephora, Zulily, and Boxed. Your wallet will not be happy, however.
- Adore this pastel baby shower.
- Monograms make me happy so I love this monogram maker, you can save the monograms to use wherever (see below pic).
- Printing phone pics makes me happy. I love getting them into actual albums! So 40% off at Shutterfly makes my day!
- I just discovered this etsy shop and i.am.obsessed.yall! And this one too.
- You can now turn yourself into a Peanuts character. You are welcome.
- This video is hilarious. I think my Blakely is already this sassy, oh heavens.
- George (my 7 month old Irish Setter puppy, #georgewhitmore on IG) makes me the happiest. Here he is hanging out while our kitchen was being painted white.
Have a great weekend! Cheers!